Promoting goodwill, raising awareness, highlighting the needs of the migrant community, and providing intercultural understanding.
We help and support migrants within the South Canterbury region.
– Help with the settlement process
– Help with understanding New Zealand’s systems and social services
– Help with accessing free legal advice
– Assisting employers in understanding the needs of migrant employees
– Providing workshops for employers of migrants
– Providing cultural awareness workshops
– Connecting migrants with
- Health care providers
- Language education services
- Immigration advisers
- Budget advisory services
- Cultural and community support networks